Coming to Zante?
Make sure you read & watch the best things to do while you're here! & Just message firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
# – Zante - Quick tips!
Ok for more information on the best Zante clubs, bars & events read the blogs & event info on the links below! But here's 5 quick tips for you before you arrive here!
- Laganas Beach which you saw in the video is where you'll spend most of your time. But if you want to do the main watersports like Jet Ski's, Banana Boats etc you'll need to go to one of the other main beaches as they protect the turtles in Laganas Bay. If you have one of our discount wristbands you get money off all the main things from flyboarding to the banana boat itself! Need directions or details of the watersports beaches? Just email us on email@example.com
- Did you see Danielle on the coach? Laganas where you'll be staying when you get here is just 15 minutes drive from the airport! Perfect for sacking off your cases and going out for drinks within a couple of hours of arriving!
- All the main bars get busy around 11pm and the clubs at midnight, so it's a bit later than home! Head out from 10pm to get some good early deals and then the strip is absolutely buzzing from 11-6am!
- If you haven't read Danielles interview yet - you can do here - but as you saw she loves Pizza! If you need to wake up hugging your kebab/snack in the morning check out Red Castle, Subway, BJs and even maccies on the main strip!
- Danielle did a quick video of the main strip in her vlog, if you want a hotel on the main strip we'd recommend checking out the Ionis Art Hotel, TZante hotel, Zante Plaza and The Canadian Hotel. Plaza & Canadian are slightly off the main strip but within a 2-3 minute walk! Sorted.
- If you need more Zante blogs and more Zante deets in your life right now read Lauren's Zante nightlife diary here!
- Want to do a pre Zante blog? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org